Microsoft Fresh Graduate Program 2022/2023 (Earn upto $151k Yearly)
Microsoft has announced opportunities for fresh graduates of Software engineering from Nigerian universities and other African countries to join its US and Canada team. The opportunity is for fresh graduates to come to build a community, explore their passions and do their best work with thousands of University students from every corner of the world.
Microsoft is a company whose culture is centred around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging all to bring their best each day!
Those hired into this role are invited to participate in Microsoft Aspire Experience, a two-year learning and development experience where you’ll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree.
- Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- 1+ year(s) experience in software engineering, network engineering, or systems administration
- OR equivalent experience.
- 1+ year(s) experience reading and/or writing code (e.g., sample documentation, product demos).
The salary for the role depends on the state where you will be working. For example, this role in Colorado offers $92,900 – $151,800 per annum.
Depending on the nature of your job and the country where you will be working, that is either the US or Canada, the benefits and perks listed here may differ. Those in the US will be getting healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan with company match, short- and long-term disability insurance, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, which is just a few.
Certain roles at Microsoft are eligible for additional awards, such as an annual bonus and stock options. Individual performance is used to determine who receives these awards. Furthermore, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role, certain roles may be eligible for sales incentives based on revenue or utilization.
How To Apply For Microsoft Fresh Graduate Program 2022/2023
- First of all, log in to their careers section: https://careers.microsoft.com/students/us/e
- The ‘Apply Now’ takes you to the Sign in, which has four options to sign in, namely: Sign with Microsoft, Sign in with Facebook, Sign in with Facebook, Sign in with Google
- You will be directed to a page where you can upload your resume, which will pre-fill the application form with your details, and then submit your application.
- If short-listed, you will be invited for an interview via Teams