After leaks, motorola has officially introduced the moto g52, the company’s latest smartphone in the g series, in Europe. It has a 6.6-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate with 87.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 680 SoC, up to 4GB of RAM RAM, 50MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera that can also double up as a depth camera and a 2MP macro camera and an 16MP front camera.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, a 5000mAh battery with TurboPower 30 charging and comes with a 33W charger in the box.
moto g52 specifications
- 6.6-inch HD+ (2400×1080 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 160.98 x 74.46 x 7.99mm; Weight: 169g
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with TurboPower 30 fast charging
The moto g52 comes in Charcoal Grey, Porcelain White, and Glacier Blue colours, is priced starting at 249.99 Euros (US$ 187 / Rs. 14,255 approx.) and will roll out in Europe first followed by Latin America and India in the coming weeks.