Nigeria Air Limited Massive Recruitment 2022 – Apply Here
Nigeria Air Limited is inviting qualified and interested applicants to apply for the latest recruitment to fill in available positions in the company.
Nigeria Air Limited, the new National Carrier of Nigeria will be launching soon with Boeing 737-800 (NG) aircraft, followed thereafter with B787 aircraft for international Operations.
The new Airline will be owned by a Nigerian private Investor Consortium together with a 5% Federal Government holding, including Ethiopian Airlines shareholding.
Nigeria Air is now recruiting qualified crew for the following positions:
- Experienced, and current B737 Captains
- Experienced, and Current B737 First Officers
- Experienced, and Current 8737 Senior Cabin Crew and Cabin Crew
- Experienced, and Current B737 Engineers (B1/B2 preferred)
Location: The positions are based in Abuja or Lagos.
Salary: Competitive salaries are offered.
How To Apply For Nigeria Air Limited Massive Recruitment 2022
Due to the immediate recruitment requirements for the above operational positions only, Nigeria Air ask that CVs be sent to this email address: [email protected]
An application portal for other open positions will be available shortly on the website https://www.nigeriaair.world
Note the following:
1. All application will be carefully assessed, and suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.
2. Nigeria Air will not reply to applications that do not meet the above criteria.
Address: Nigeria Air Limited Terminal C Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, Nigeria