Npower Discloses 6 Steps Batch C2 Beneficiaries Needs To Follow To Complete Deployment
If you are among the successful Npower Batch C Stream 2 beneficiaries, you will be happy to know that Npower has released 6 steps that all Batch C Stream 2 Beneficiaries need to follow in order to complete their deployment.
According to Npower management, the wait is finally over as Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries have been successfully deployed into their various graduate programs.
You may also want to read Nasims Begins Npower Batch C2 PPA Record Update On Nasims Portal
Beneficiaries are to kindly follow the steps below to complete their deployment:
- Visit your self-service portal at https://nasims.gov.ng and click on the deployment tab.
- Download the deployment letter
- Take your deployment letter to your PPA for acceptance or rejection.
- If accepted, locate your state focal person for stamp approval.
- Upload your stamped acceptance letter on your dashboard
- Resume your PPA on the 3 – 4th of October 2022.
Congratulations and welcome on board.
Npower Non-graduate Stream 2
The Npower non-graduate under the ‘N-Creative and ‘N-Tech categories have also been posted to their various training camps for their N-Knowledge training. Kindly visit your self-service portal to see the details of your deployment.
Camps will be officially opened on the 4th of October 2022.
You are to report to camp with a printout of your deployment letter and BVN slip, means of identification, and other personal effects.
Prohibited Items For Npower Batch C2
Below are items Npower Batch C2 Beneficiaries are not allowed to carry any of the following items to the training camp:
- Pressing Iron
- Hard drugs and prohibited drugs
- Sharp Objects
- Metal Objects
- Metal fork, spoons