RoboCop star Peter Weller has joined the cast of Marvel's Mono Girl and Devil Dinosaur, marking his first role in a Marvel project. Premiering its first season on Disney Channel and Disney+ in February, Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur had gotten an early renewal for a second season months ahead of its arrival, allowing the creators to get a head start on developing new episodes. Season 2 began production last month and the voice actors have been recording their lines in recent weeks.
Peter Weller Takes on First Marvel Role for Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Series
More from Movie NewsMore posts in Movie News »
- 8 Actors We’d Love to See Do a Movie Musical
- James Wan Recalls Coming Up With the Idea for Saw
- Why Sylvester Stallone Refused To Work With Quentin Tarantino Twice
- Robert Downey Jr. Wanted to Do a Cameo in This Marvel Television Show
- Best Movies Coming to Major Streaming Services in June 2023
- Gandalf vs. Dumbledore: Who Would Win This Battle of the Wizards?