- The Realme GT Neo 5 SE is tipped to offer a 144Hz OLED display with a 1.5K resolution.
- The smartphone might feature a 5500mAh battery with 100W fast charging support.
- It will come pre-loaded with Android 13.
Realme is gearing up to launch the Realme GT Neo 5 SE smartphone in the Chinese market. Earlier today, the upcoming GT series smartphone was spotted on the Geekbench benchmark database. The Realme GT Neo 5 SE Geekbench listing confirmed that the device will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 processor. Now, in the latest development, the Realme GT Neo 5 SE has made an appearance on the AnTuTu benchmark database.
The Realme GT Neo 5 SE AnTuTu listing reveals some of the key specifications including the presence of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2. Let us take a closer look at the Realme GT Neo 5 SE AnTuTu benchmark scores, its specifications, and what we know so far.
The Realme GT Neo 5 SE with the model number RMX3700 made an appearance on the AnTuTu benchmark database. It managed to score 1009127 points in the benchmark test. The handset scored 255246 points in the CPU test. Whereas, in the GPU test, it scored 360306 points.
The Realme GT Neo 5 SE AnTuTu benchmark listing reaffirms the presence of an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 processor and Adreno 725 GPU under the hood. To those unaware, the Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 was announced recently and it features a Kryo Prime Core, based on Cortex X2, (clocked at 2.91GHz), 3 × Cortex-A710 based Kryo performance cores (each clocked at 2.49GHz), and 4 × Cortex-A510 based Kryo efficiency cores (each clocked at 1.8GHz).
Also Read: Redmi Note 12 Turbo 5G with New Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 SoC Launching in China on 28 March
The Realme GT Neo 5 SE AnTuTu listing reveals also reveals the presence of a 120Hz display. To those unaware, the upcoming Realme smartphone is tipped to feature a 1.5K (2772 × 1240 pixel) resolution Tianma T7+ flexible OLED display with a 2160Hz PWM dimming and a centered punch hole notch.
The Realme GT Neo 5 SE will be equipped with LPDDR5X/LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.x storage. The smartphone will come in a 16GB + 1TB configuration option. It will come pre-loaded with Android 13 out of the box. However, as usual, it will feature Realme UI 4.0 skin on top.
The Realme GT Neo 5 SE is tipped to offer a triple-rear camera setup including a 64MP OmniVision sensor. The smartphone might also offer an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2MP auxiliary sensor. The smartphone is tipped to sport a 16MP front shooter.
The Realme GT Neo 5 SE is said to come equipped with a 5500mAh battery unit. The smartphone has already cleared 3C certification which revealed support for 100W fast charging.
What do you think of the Realme GT Neo 5 SE? Do let us know in the comments section below.
... Realme GT Neo 5 SE AnTuTu Listing Confirms Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 SoC, 16GB RAM, and 1TB Storage Read More on ... MySmartPrice.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 40mm and 44mm Spotted on FCC Certification, Live Image and Key Details Revealed Ahead of LaunchSamsung Galaxy Watch 6 40mm and 44mm Spotted on FCC Certification, Live Image and Key Details Revealed Ahead of Launch
- motorola razr 40 ultra teased ahead of India launch
- Redmi 12 with 6.79″ FHD+ 90Hz screen, 5000mAh battery surfaces
- 8 out of 10 iPhones Globally Running iOS 16 Version, Reveals Apple
- Lenovo Legion Pro 2023 gaming laptops launched in India
- Cinematic Sci-Fi game ‘Fort Solis’ is coming to Steam on Mac