- The Redmi Note 12 Turbo will come with a flexible OLED 12-bit display.
- It will pack u upto 1TB of storage and 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
- There will be a 64MP triple-camera setup on the back.
Redmi is gearing up for the launch of the Note 12 Turbo in China. The company has confirmed that its new Note 12 series phone will launch in China on March 28. The device will be the fifth offering under the Note 12 series after the Note 12 5G, Note 12 Pro 5G, Note 12 Pro Plus 5G and the Note 12 Pro Speed Edition. Xiaomi is rumoured to launch the Note 12 Turbo as the POCO X5 GT in various markets. While there is no confirmation about the rebranding bit, the company has now revealed more details to confirm the display features of the Note 12 Turbo.
The upcoming Redmi smartphone is set to get some premium display features. Xiaomi has also revealed the RAM and storage details of the Note 12 Turbo. Let’s take a look at all the key specifications, features and other details of the Redmi Note 12 Turbo ahead of its launch.
Redmi Note 12 Turbo Specifications: What is Known So Far
The Redmi Note 12 Turbo will be a upper mid-range smartphone. It is expected to sit next to the Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus 5G in China. Ahead of the launch, the company has revealed that the phone will feature an OLED display. This is sort of not a surprise as the affordable models in the lineup also feature an OLED panel. The Note 12 Turbo’s display is confirmed to get HDR10+ certification. Moreover, it is a 12-bit panel and will support 68.7 billion colours, 100 per cent DCI-P3 colour gamut and 1920Hz PWM Dimming.
The teaser also confirms that the phone has a flat OLED display with a hole-punch cutout at the top centre. Xiaomi recently teased that the bezels on the Note 12 Turbo are thinner than the iPhone 14 Pro models.
In addition to these details, the Note 12 Turbo is also confirmed to get up to 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 1TB of UFS 3.1 storage. The phone is also confirmed to pack a 5000mAh battery under the hood. It will support 67W fast charging out of the box.
Redmi has also revealed that its Turbo smartphone will draw power from a Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 SoC. It have a 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB Type-C port. The phone will sport a triple-camera setup on the back. There are three circular cutouts on the back for the main, ultra-wide and macro cameras. The main camera will feature a 64MP sensor. In addition to this, the phone is tipped to feature a 6.67-inch Full HD+ display with support for a 120Hz refresh rate.
The device will run Android 13 out of the box and have MIUI 14 on top. The Note 12 Turbo will weigh about 181 grams and be 7.9mm thick. At the moment, it is unknown if the Note 12 Turbo will launch in India. What are your thoughts on the upcoming Redmi phone? Let us know in the comments below.
... Redmi Note 12 Turbo Confirmed to Pack 16GB of RAM, 1TB Storage; Display Features Revealed Read More on ... MySmartPrice.
- Android 13 adoption rises, but Android 11 still dominates
- Google Tensor G3 specs surface ahead of Pixel 8 launch
- Realme 11 Pro 5G Global Launch Date and Pricing Tipped, Coming on June 8
- BGMI 2.5.0 Update Patch Notes Released, Brings New Stygian Liege X-Suit to the Game: Check Details HereBGMI 2.5.0 Update Patch Notes Released, Brings New Stygian Liege X-Suit to the Game: Check Details Here
- Moto Razr 40 Series India Launch Teased, Amazon Availability Confirmed in New Listing
- WhatsApp Announces New Security Hub Where Users Can Find Ways to Tackle Various Safety Issues