Samsung recently scheduled its CES 2022 event on January 4th, so the Galaxy S21 FE was expected to be introduced at the event, coinciding with the earlier rumours. Now the leaker Jon Prosser says that the Galaxy S21 FE will be announced ahead of Samsung’s CES event on January 3, 2022 at 6pm PST (7:30 AM IST on January 4th).
January 11th. pic.twitter.com/8uzkdzDoQd
— Ev (@evleaks) December 20, 2021
Sale date is January 11, 2022, the same as earlier leaks. @evleaks has posted new images with AT&T logo and the same sale date. Based on recent benchmark listings, Samsung is also expected to release an Exynos 2100 version of the S21 FE in some markets, just like the other phones in the S21 series.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE rumoured specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED Display, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform
- 6GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB storage / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Single / Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, LED Flash, 12MP Ultra Wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP Telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 3X Optical Zoom
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm; Weight: 170g
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) with 25W fast charging, WPC Qi wireless fast charging, Wireless PowerShare
The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is expected to come in graphite, olive, lavender and white colours and start at 749 Euros (US$ 848 / Rs. 64,645 approx.) for 6GB + 128GB. This is not the final pricing and might change, according to earlier leaks.