Samsung Galaxy S21 FE has been in the news for quite some time now, and the marketing materials of the phone has surfaced last month. Even though the earlier leak said that there will be change in camera specs, the new leak that reveals that complete specifications and the image says that it will retain the telephoto camera.
The S21 FE is said to lack a microSD expansion slot, and the phone will be 20 grams lighter and slightly sleeker than the predecessor, says the leaked spec sheet.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE rumoured specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED Display, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform
- 6GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB storage / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Single / Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, LED Flash, 12MP Ultra Wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP Telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 3X Optical Zoom
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Water-resistant (IP68)
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm; Weight: 170g
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) with 25W fast charging, WPC Qi wireless fast charging, Wireless PowerShare
Even though this mentions only the Snapdragon 888 for the European market, based on recent benchmark listings, the company might release an Exynos 2100 version in some markets, just like the other phones in the S21 series.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is expected to come in graphite, olive, lavender and white colours and cost 749 Euros (US$ 848 / Rs. 64,645 approx.) for 6GB + 128GB and 819 Euros (US$ 927 / Rs. 70,650 approx.) for 8GB + 256GB models. These are not the final pricing and might change when it launches next month at the CES.