Shell Nigeria 2022 Industrial Training/ Internship Program – Apply Now
The following is a list of eligible courses:
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
Students enrolled in any of the aforementioned courses have the chance to work closely with motivational and knowledgeable experts through the Program.
The knowledge and abilities acquired by the program’s conclusion will be extremely useful for pursuing future employment.
You may also want to read FG Bursary Awards For Education Students 2022 – Apply Now
Eligibility Criteria Of Shell Nigeria 2022 Industrial Training/ Internship Program
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled fulltime in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria
- Have school authorisation and approval for Industrial Training
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
You may also want to read FRSC Recruitment 2022 Application Form And Registration Portal
Method of Application
- All applicants should have personal and valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via email – [email protected]
- Email subject should be in this format: 2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study).
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
Please be aware that there are only a few slots available for industrial training possibilities, which are determined by business needs.