Stray is a recreation all about reuniting a misplaced cat with its family. This recreation takes you all through a cybercity with tons of cool bots. Here, you bear alleys, buildings, and additional alongside together with your trusty B-12 bot by your side. At the beginning of your journey, you’ll must roam spherical by your self for a bit till you meet B-12. And afterward, you’ll want to look out one different crucial companion named Momo. It may very well be a tiny bit tough to get to Momo in Stray nevertheless this Gamer Tweak info should current you discover ways to uncover them merely.
How to Find Momo in Stray
Finding Momo is a fairly easy course of and yow will discover him in The Slums. You would possibly wish to bounce spherical on air conditioners and followers to get to him as going by way of these lanes on foot simply isn’t potential. Here are the steps that you need to take to look out Momo in Stray:
- You would possibly wish to first converse to the Guardian
- The Guardian will current you a neon orange sign on excessive of an in depth by developing
- Now, flip spherical and descend the steps
- You can choose to each bounce on the crates or the dumpster on the developing correct in entrance
- Once you get to the best of the developing, it’s possible you’ll get the Super Spirit Detergent or just proceed onto the best of the platform above
- Once you’re on excessive of the platform, leap onto the roof of the next developing
- Climb up on the air conditioners and get to the balcony
- You can now bounce on excessive of the window
- Now, you’ll see Momo despairing over their TV not working
- Now, converse to Momo to get on alongside together with your mission to the Outside
Finding Momo may very well be quite simple, with various strategic leaps, you need to be good to go. Just make certain that to be careful the place you tread as you don’t want your treasured cat to fall down. It takes a fairly fast whereas to get to Momo and so, you presumably can merely take your time.
This was your info on discover ways to uncover and get to Momo in Stray. If you found this info helpful, do this one on discover ways to stop the fan in Chapter 2.