Samsung Unpacked is tomorrow, which means time is running out to reserve your next Galaxy flagship and get some pretty generous bonuses from Samsung.
To reserve your next Galaxy flagship, it costs nothing, and there is no obligation to buy the new smartphones that are going to be announced tomorrow. So you can get credit towards your purchase, or decide not to upgrade if you don’t want to. It’s a really great program that Samsung has available. The only information that Samsung asks for is your email, and your phone number is optional. And that’s it. You can reserve your next Galaxy device by clicking here.
What kind of bonuses is Samsung giving to those that reserve?
Glad you asked. Samsung is offering up to a $200 credit, depending on what you buy after Unpacked tomorrow. Here’s how it breaks down:
- $200 credit towards Galaxy phone, watch and buds bundle
- $150 credit towards Galaxy phone and watch bundle
- $130 credit towards Galaxy phone and buds bundle
- $80 credit towards Galaxy watch and buds bundle
- $100 credit to use on Samsung.com towards eligible products when you reserve a Galaxy phone, which is double the credit of the Galaxy S22!
- $50 credit to use on Samsung.com towards eligible products when you reserve a Galaxy watch
- $30 credit to use on Samsung.com towards eligible products when you reserve Galaxy buds
Whether you’re going to buy the new Galaxy smartphones or not, it’s a good idea to reserve yours. As this is free money from Samsung, and there’s no obligation to buy anything.
You can only reserve your next Galaxy smartphone, buds or watch until Unpacked starts, which means that today is the last full day to do so. Unpacked starts tomorrow at 9:30AM ET. And pre-orders will likely start after the event, as they have for the past few years with the Galaxy S and Galaxy Z devices.