Happy Wednesday, people! I hope your week is going well and you found some great music to get you through it. There’s a new one to belong song to guess, and I have clues and the answer on the deck.
For those of you trying out the game for the first time, here’s how to play to belong: You hear the first second of a fairly well-known song. You then try to guess the artist and title or skip your turn. If you skip or guess incorrectly, you’ll hear a little more of the song. The game continues until the sixth and final guess, after which you will hear 16 seconds of the number.
The songs we’ve had this past week are:
As for today’s issue, here are some clues, followed by the answer:
Heard clues for December 7
- This song falls into the soul and funk genres.
- It was released in 2007.
- The song peaked at number 18 on the US Billboard R&B Digital Song Sales chart and number eight on the UK Singles Chart.
- The artist was from London (they died in 2011).
- The song is on an album that has the same name as the song.
- Other singles from the album include ‘Rehab’ and ‘Love Is a Losing Game’.
Heardle answer for December 7
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll further down the page if you don’t want to know today to belong just answer.
This is your final warning!
Today’s song is…
Back to Black by Amy Winehouse!
If you haven’t seen it Amy, a documentary about Winehouse’s life, I highly recommend that. It is a beautiful portrait of an incredibly gifted artist who left this world much too soon. You can listen to this song below: