URBAN has launched Nexus M, a new smartwatch with Bluetooth calling. This comes after the Urban Pro M, which was released back in April. It features a square dial design with a silicon strap.
The Urban Nexus M boasts a 2-inch large, super-bright screen with 150+ customizable watch faces. With its Bluetooth calling feature, advanced noise-isolating mic and speaker, and AI voice assistant, users can easily make and receive calls on the go and stay connected.
The smartwatch has the Urban Health Suite, which facilitates 24×7 health monitoring that tracks heart rate, blood pressure, and SpO2, and offers 120+ sports modes.
Quick specifications: URBAN Pro M
- 2.0-inch HD display, Super Bright screen
- 150+ cloud-based watch faces
- 120+ Sports modes
- Bluetooth Calling
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- Others: Smart notifications, weather updates, inbuilt games
- URBAN Health Suite Health monitoring: 24 x 7 Blood Pressure, SpO2 and Heart rate tracking
- AI Voice Assistant support
Pricing and availability
The URBAN Nexus M Smartwatch is priced at an introductory offer of Rs. 1,599 and comes in 4 colors – Black, Black, Blue, and Green. It is expected to go on sale on Amazon.in starting from June 9th.