vivo has announced the Y77e, the company’s latest mid-range phone in the Y series, in China. This phone is the lighter version of the Vivo Y77 that was announced back in July. It packs a 6.58-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with a 90.61% screen-to-body ratio and an 8MP camera inside the V-shape notch.
It is powered by the latest Dimensity 810 SoC and comes with up to 8GB of RAM and a 13-megapixel main camera, along with a 2-megapixel macro camera. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a large, 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charge support.
vivo Y77e specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 60Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate,
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB/256 UFS 2.2 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with Origin OS Ocean
- Dual SIM
- 13MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 164×75.8×8.25mm; Weight:194g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5Ghz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/Beidou/BeiDou/GLONASS/Galileo/QZSS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Pricing and Availability:
The vivo Y77e comes in Black, Pink, and Gradient Blue and costs 1699 yuan (approx. $252/ Rs. 20,089 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB model. The pricing of other models with different storage and RAM configurations hasn’t been announced yet.