Watch the video of the 7 people killed in the Apostle Suleman convoy attack below.
Naijaonpoint had reported earlier that unknown gunmen ambushed the Senior Pastor and General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) International, Apostle Johnson Suleman.
This online news platform understands that the attack on the Apostle Suleman convoy on Warake road in Auchi, Edo State, southern Nigeria, on Friday evening, October 21, 2022, in its wake, left at least seven people dead.
Confirming the incident, the cleric who lamented that he has been going through some tough times, said he cannot be killed. He confirmed that the incident was an assassination attempt but vowed not to mention the names of those behind the attack.
In a video published by his church’s Twitter handle on the micro-blogging site, Twitter after the attack, Naijaonpoint Nigeria reports that Apostle Suleman said: “There are things happening that I have been quiet about. Even if you are the most careless person on earth, you will not give yourself to so many scandals.
“There are things happening that people don’t know, even though one or two persons take advantage of it along the line. The reason I’m coming out to speak now is because they have done all that and discovered that I’m still moving on.
“They decided to make an attempt on my life. I just escaped an assassination attempt where seven people were killed. My car was attacked.
“The people who did this are expecting me to come out and mention their names but I won’t do that. You can’t kill me, my life is in the hand of God,” Apostle Suleman added on the convoy attack.
Apostle Suleman Escapes Assassination… pic.twitter.com/dNXBFbEIGr
— CelebrationTV (@MyCelebrationTV) October 21, 2022
Watch the attack on Apostle Suleman’s convoy by clicking the red link below…