- Xiaomi Pad 6 was launched earlier this year in China.
- The Android tablet features a tall 11-inch display.
- It also features a metal body and will launch in India in two colour options.
Xiaomi has confirmed the launch of a new Android tablet, the Pad 6, in India. The company will launch its new mid-range tablet in India on June 13. Xiaomi launched the Pad 6 series earlier this year in China. The company unveiled two tablets in the lineup. At the moment, it is unknown if the top-of-the-line Pad 6 Pro will launch in India. The company, meanwhile, has confirmed some key details about the India variant of the Pad 6.
The upcoming Xiaomi tablet will debut in India in two colours. The tablet will offer support for a smart stylus and a keyboard accessory as well. Let’s take a look at the Xiaomi Pad 6 specifications, features and other details known so far ahead of its India launch.
Xiaomi Pad 6 India Launch: What You Need to Know
The Xiaomi Pad 6 will launch next week in India. The Android tablet is confirmed to launch in India in at least two colour options. The Pad 6 will be available in shades of Blue and Black. The company also revealed that the tablet weighs about 490 grams and is 6.51mm thin.
The Android tablet has a flat frame design with curved corners. It sports a square-shaped camera module on the back, the design of which is similar to the Xiaomi 13 Pro. Also, the India variant of the Pad 6 has support for Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. It will launch with support for Xiaomi’s second-generation smart stylus and a keyboard case accessory, which can be attached magnetically to the back panel.
Considering the tablet has already been launched in China, it will pack the same set of hardware and features. It was launched in China at a starting price of CNY 1999 (roughly Rs 23,200) for the base 6GB RAM variant with 128GB of storage. It is also available in China with 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB variants, which are priced at CNY 2099 (roughly Rs 24,400) and CNY 2399 (roughly Rs 27,800). We can expect the India pricing of the Pad 6 to be slightly higher than the respective storage variants of the tablet in China. In any case, the Pad 6 will likely be priced under Rs 30,000 in India.
The Pad 6 features a Snapdragon 870 SoC, which offers incremental performance upgrades over the Snapdragon 860 SoC found in the Xiaomi Pad 5 in India. The tablet also features a smooth 144Hz display, a metal body and a beefy battery with fast charging support. Here’s a quick look at the Xiaomi Pad 6 specifications and features:
- Display: 11-inch IPS LCD with 2880 × 1800-pixel resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio. The screen offers 144Hz refresh rate support, HDR10 and Dolby Vision support. It also has Gorilla Glass 3 protection for the display.
- Performance: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 with Adreno 650 GPU.
- RAM/ Storage: 6GB/ 8GB/12 GB.
- Battery and fast charging: 8840mAh with 33W fast charging support.
- Rear camera: 13MP rear camera with PDAF support.
- Front camera: 8MP
- Software: Android 13-based MIUI 14 for Pad
- Other specifications: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, quad-speaker setup, Type-C port, Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.3 support.
... Xiaomi Pad 6 with Snapdragon 870 SoC Confirmed to Launch Next Week in India: Expected Price, Specifications Read More on ... MySmartPrice.