Zoya Hussain’s Wikipedia page and bio: Zoya Hussain is an Indian actress, screenwriter, and director. She works mostly in Hindi films.
After playing “Sunaina Mishra” in the Bollywood movie “Mukkabaaz,” she became well-known.
|Real name / Other Name||Zoya Hussain|
|Profession / Occupation||Actress, Writer, Director|
|Date of Birth||1 Oct, 1990|
|Age (2021)||30 Years|
|Place of Birth||Delhi|
|School||Yet to be updated|
|College / University||Yet to be updated|
(Bust Size, Waist Size, Hip Size)
Education by Zoya Hussain
She went to school in Delhi at a boarding school. and she got her degree in business studies. Zoya was interested in theater from a very young age. She was great at sports and playing instruments when she was in school. She did a lot of theater in college, and then she moved to Mumbai to become a professional actress.
Also Read: Cheryl McGregor Dead Or Alive? Social Media Celebrity Death Rumors Hoax Surface Online
The Early Years of Zoya Hussain
Zoya Hussain was born on October 1, 1990, in Delhi. Zoya Hussain comes from a Muslim family. Her father runs a travel company that is based on taking risks. Her mother is a child psychologist. One of her sisters works as a reporter for an online news service.
Career of Zoya Hussain
Zoya Hussain’s first role was as “Sunaina Mishra” in the Bollywood movie “Mukkabaaz,” which came out in 2017. At the box office, the movie made 10.51 crore, which is about $1.5 million. She has been in movies like “Laal Kaptaan” (2019), “Teen Aur Aadha,” and “Haathi Mere Saathi.”
Also Read: Gautham Karthik and Manjima Mohan Got Married: See Wedding Photos Images
|Food||Tandoori chicken and chicken biryani|
|Actor||Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan|
Zoya Hussain Bio
Zoya Hussain was born on October 1, 1990, in Delhi, India. She is an Indian actress, writer, and director. She is about 5 feet 6 inches tall and about 55 KG. Her hair is black in color. Libra is her star sign. Zoya Hussain got her start in acting when she got a part in Mukkbabaz, which was directed by Anurag Kashyap (2017). She is also working on movies like Teen Aur Aadha (Hindi), Haathi Mere Saathi (Hindi), Aranya (Telugu), and Kaadan, which are all coming out soon (Tamil). In one of her movies, the Bollywood actor plays the lead role opposite her.
Here are a few interesting things about Zoya Hussain.
- • Does Zoya Hussain smoke? Don’t Know
- • Does Zoya Hussain drink alcohol? Don’t Know
- • Amitabh Bachchan and Sridevi are two of her favorite Bollywood stars.
- • Her favorite color is black. Zoya is the niece of Haroon Vusuf, a long-time politician.
- • When she was younger, she liked to play music instruments.
- • Zoya has always been very interested in acting.
- • She learned sign language for her role as a deaf person in the movie Mukkabaaz. To learn sign language, it took a few months.
- • Zoya is also a writer. She wrote a script for Anurag Kashyap, but he didn’t like it and thought it was boring.
- • She is also a big animal lover and has three dogs as pets.
- • Zoya Hussain is a well-known actress on social media sites like Instagram and Twitter, and she likes to stay in touch with her fans there.
The Working World
Zoya’s first movie was the big hit Mukkabaaz, which was also her first movie. In the movie, she played a character who couldn’t talk. In an interview, she said that at first, she wasn’t supposed to play a silent character, but the idea came up as the story was being made.
Zoya learned sign language so she could play “Sunaina,” a character who doesn’t speak, in the movie “Mukkabaaz.” But people really liked her as Sunaina, and critics also liked how she played the part.
In addition to acting, she has been in movies like “Teen Aur Aadha” in 2018, “Hathi Mere Sathi” in 2019, and “Laal Kaptaan” in 2019.
Read More: Harish Dwivedi Wiki, Age, Caste, Wife, Family, Biography & More