Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Promasidor was founded in 1979 by Robert Rose, who left the United Kingdom in 1957 for Zimbabwe to pursue his African dream. As Chairman of Allied Lyons Africa for over 20 years, he travelled extensively across Africa and gained a unique and thorough knowledge of the food industry throughout the continent. In particular he noticed a lack of availability of t…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
The ideal candidate will
- Ensure timely evacuation of finished goods stock from the factories and subsequent racking in the warehouse in accordance with FIFO.
- Ensure accurate receipt, and issue of POS material stock.
- Ensure effective and efficient storage of stock in the warehouse.
- Ensure timely, and accurate processing of depot shipments (loading and documentation)
- Ensure the proper and timely preparation of reports as required by Distribution and Transport Management.
- Optimize deployment of men and materials in the course of work.
- Carry out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Carry out any other duty assigned by the line manager
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Science, Social Sciences or Engineering
- At least 2 years cognate experience in Logistics operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- People management
- Customer service
- Strategic thinking
- Team player
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
- Good knowledge of Office tools
- Supply chain management
- Logistics operations and management
- Quality management
- Service level monitoring
- Supply & distribution analysis
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.