Read more about this company
Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
- Take samples and perform medical laboratory investigations requested by the clinical staff in the clinic and within the community.
- Adhere to and practice use of universal precautions and proper waste management at the clinic.
- Take inventory of laboratory supplies and ensure adequate stock levels for essential commodities
- Maintain the confidentiality of clients and accord them dignity
- Document information and maintain daily logs and laboratory equipment record books.
- Keep laboratory equipment operational and following the operating instructions
- Perform quality-control tests and calibrate laboratory equipment where applicable.
- Liaise with clinical staff for viral load sample collection and optimization for all clients enrolled into the program
- Undertake other activities as assigned by the Clinician and technical officer.
- B.Sc in Medical Laboratory.
- Level of Education: Bachelor’s with 3 years experience in similar role.
- Effective Laboratory Quality Management System skills.
- Experience in public health and infectious diseases.
- Effective Laboratory data management and research literacy skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Apply in person to:
King Solomon Hospital,
4b, Bola Street, Anthony Village,
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.